Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas morning here in Malaysia.

Hope all is well.

I've made this little dolly illustration about 2 years ago and never really got to show it.
Hope everyone is in a festive mood.

Since I'm having a pretty quiet Christmas at home this year,
I've decided to bake some savoury pies.
One of my favourite foods ever.

My mum recently gave me a Pie Maker Machine. It's something new to me.
It's like a waffle machine, but for individual-sized pies.
You can make 4 pies at once!
Fingers crossed, hope it all goes well.

I've done some research and really love Jamie Oliver's recipes.





I've also found this fabulous video. Fish Pie!


In the mean time, enjoy some choons!

Have a very Merry Christmas!
Be safe, and peace to all.

XOXO
Dolly Limbo

No comments:

Post a Comment